From T-Bone (Letter 44)

T-Bone is a massively-built spiritual ex-Marine, who uses fighting skills to stop prison rape. T-Bone’s latest letter:

You wouldn’t believe the bugs in here. It’s like a horror movie. I woke up with one right beside my head. Every day they’re on the walls. Whoever was in this cell before me has put his gang warfare manifesto all over the walls and ceiling. The prison has the sex offenders make our food, and that means they put stuff like bodily fluids in it.

There is an institutionalized Native American guy who does things that are ingrained in his head like getting up early and banging his cup on his sink and washing his undershorts and shirt every day, regardless if he wears them. He constantly puts down black people and tries to promote himself as an intelligent man, but his heart is limited to hate. I’m like, wow, this guy is a wannabe Ku Klux Klan member. He laughed about the crazy dude killing the nine people in the church in Charleston, South Carolina. Listening to him, I kept my mouth shut. I know that he’s been brainwashed by evil.






Shaun Attwood  

No comments: