From T-Bone (Letter 36)

T-Bone is a massively-built spiritual ex-Marine, who uses fighting skills to stop prison rape. T-Bone’s latest letter:

There’s a guy in here called Ted, who got himself some crystal meth, and, man, is that stuff poison. He was walking around with his jaw going from side to side, and when he did sit, he couldn’t keep his legs still.

“Why are you doing that stuff?” I asked Ted.
“I have nothing else to do,” he said.
“You have a fleshly mind-set,” I said. “I know because I’ve been there.”

Ted wanted to buy pain medication to snort. He sent a youngster to sick call to try to obtain some. The youngster managed to get the meds, but kept them to himself.

“T-Bone, I need your help with the youngster,” Ted said. He had seen me stand up for the weaker guys who were trying to change.
“Duh,” I said.
“Everyone is ripping me off,” Ted said.
“Stop.”
“Stop what?”
“Doing dope, you dummy. If you make the effort to change, God will take care of the rest.” 

He didn’t listen. Some guys went into his cell and beat Ted up and took his dope.



Download my jail book, Hard Time, for FREE, using the 5 links below:
UK Kindle USA Kindle iTunes KoboSmashwords (download to any computer, phone or device) 

My book Prison Time includes how I met T-Bone


No comments: